Below is a sampling of our currently available candidates
Please select one or more records and click the Inquire Here button to have a specialist contact you.
Enthusiastic Live-out Nanny, who genuinely loves working with children, is seeking a long term position with a loving family. Her references mention the words warm, loving, reliable, and endearing when discussing this wonderful candidate. She holds a Masters of Social Work from NYU, a Masters of Teaching and Bachelor of Science, Psychology degree from Scared Heart University. With nine years of experience working with private families, and seven years working as a teacher, this candidate is truly special. She is currently seeking a Full Time position in CT or NYC. If you are seeking a dedicated, educated, and bubbly nanny who will provide peace of mind, please call to find out more about the special candidate!
I am pleased to be able to present you with a remarkable couple. This experienced couple has extensive experience running formal homes. Their last position is ending after only four months as a result of their employers sudden and unexpected decline in health. The family is giving them an excellent reference. Their previous position was running a 20 acre property with a family that has two children. Known for their can-do attitude, this professional couple assists with the smooth running of the home with honesty, integrity, and accountability. Former teachers that have made hospitality their careers, they are happy to perform any task required to enable their employers to enjoy their home and their lives. Detailed cleaning, exacting laundry skills, healthy cooking, inside and outside maintenance, and maintaining second homes are some of their many specialties. There is literally nothing that this terrific couple cannot do. And on the rare instances they cannot, they have experience finding the most reliable, responsible, and ethical vendors.
Well-spoken and presentable husband and wife team are looking for a long-term domestic couple position. They are equally well-suited to formal/informal households and both speak excellent English. Their skill-set include deep cleaning and organizing, upkeep of fine furnishings and linens and overall household management, including pet care and formal table service.
Both drive and offer full scheduling flexibility. Requested salary: 100k + health benefits. Available for immediate hire!
A professional Housekeeper/Laundress is now available. She is a warm, kind, delightful and cheerful lady. She is currently working part time with the same families for over 20 years as a solid housekeeper/nanny, who speak so highly of her. She was noted for being hardworking, amazing in everything she does, goes above and beyond, compliant, extremely flexible and just an amazing person inside and out . She drives and has her own car, she is an excellent and meticulous housekeeper, has a strong affinity for children, an animal lover (has her own mini zoo at home). She is looking for a 3-4 full day part time position to fill her week.
A very special nanny is seeking long-term employment after a 10 -year tenure with a family in Long Island. She is a sweet, warm and loving person with a great appearance and a professional demeanor. Her broad-based experience caring for children ranging from newborns through childhood also includes multiples and special needs children. She incorporates developmental growth activities, while providing all aspects of daily care and ensuring safety at all times.
She is energetic, observant, and responsive to changing needs, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility, and she delivers the effort necessary to achieve both safety and the highest standards of care. Requested salary: 52k. Available for immediate hire!
Seasoned cook/housekeeper with strong managerial skills is seeking full-time live-in employment. She has worked for only two families since 1982 and takes great pride in her dedication and loyalty. She is an exceptional cook, who has studied at the culinary school, and she is knowledgeable in every aspect of household maintenance. She is a quiet and unobtrusive person, who is very intelligent, driven and hard-working. Unencumbered by personal issues she dedicates her time and efforts to providing her employers with first-rate service. Requested salary: 70k. Available for immediate hire!
Nanny A is a warm, nurturing, pleasant and fun loving nanny. She has over 20 years of experience taking care of children from infancy through teens. She was noted by former employers for being very active, high energy, proactive, communicative, attentive, and always presented herself well. In addition, she is fluent in Spanish, neat and organized, enjoys cooking, swims, drives, CPR certified, computer literate, NYC savvy, and a pet lover too. She is flexible, can work long hours, sleep over and travel if needed. She holds a passport that enables her to pick up and go.
Nanny I is a caring and nurturing, energetic, proactive and interactive lovely young lady. She has a Master’s Degree in Education and Certifications in Early Childhood and Special Education. She has years of experience caring for school aged children, twins and with special needs. She is very reliable, trust worthy, and follows directions well. In addition, she is down to earth, drives, computer savvy, a good swimmer, and an animal lover. She is currently teaching and looking for a live out, evenings and weekends, position.
Pavillion is so proud to represent this real special Manny, who has an educational background and experience that is extremely relevant to the search criteria of any family who is seeking an energetic, athletic, artistic, dedicated and reliable caregiver/private educator/mentor/best friend. This gentleman has been working as a full time Manny caring for 2 boys, 8 and 10 years old, for the past year and a half. He also has a degree in fine arts, is a true nature lover, tech savvy, physically fit, patient…He loves working with children and sharing his love of art with them.
He is a good driver both in and out of NYC, completely flexible with schedule, available for spontaneous travel and weekends when needed. He loves to cook healthy nutritious meals following your recipes or winging it with his own creative flare. And…he loves dogs!
Contact us now to request his resume and schedule an interview!!
- Heavy cleaning and overall household management
- Maintain antiques furniture, delicate surfaces and art work marble/granite/glass/surfaces and polish silver
- Launder/iron linens and hand-wash delicate fabrics
- Prepare gourmet meals & serve (formal/informal)
- Greet guests and cater to their needs
- Replenish food/beverage & other household supplies
- Supervise caregivers attending to the principals’ personal needs
- Chauffeur family and guests upon request
- Decorate the house for the holidays
- Floral arrangements
- Basic gardening
- Over 25 years of experience in various child care and home settings: private, public, family child care and day care centers.
- Ability to understand children’s emotions and behaviors including special needs such as medical challenges, learning disabilities and physical impairments
- Accommodating and versatile with the talent to develop inspiring hands-on activities that capture a child’s imagination and breeds success.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to foster meaningful relationships with children, parents and families.
- Stress tolerance, emotional maturity, sound judgment along with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and responsible with a high energy level, dedicated to the nurturing and growth of children.
- Certified in CPR, AED, and first aid with current cards.
- Able to manage more than 1 child at a time. Experienced with families of up to 5 people, including twins.
- Maintained a highly respectful environment assuring the privacy of the families in my charge while remaining highly efficient and effective.
- Certification in Infant & Child CPR from the American Heart Association & training in First-Aid from the Red Cross.
- Member of the International Nanny Association (INA).
- Full-charge career experience working with 11 children (Ages newborn to teen), including those who are highly gifted, multiples, and those with learning disabilities.
- Classically trained & certified (ACF) chef w/ Degree in Culinary Arts – Great knowledge of healthy and nutritious foods. Have experience preparing organic, vegan, vegetarian, kosher, and restricted allergy/sensitivity diets.
- Excellent record of punctuality & reliability. Flexible and sensitive to a family’s needs. Trustworthy.
- Clean & safe driving record – Experience driving in snow, and in a frenetic metropolitan city.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Both Written & Verbal).
- Authored & Illustrated a Children’s Book entitled “Maxy Poppinz” (Published 2011).
- Traveled to Cuba (2011) as part of an assembly of early childhood educators.
- Athletic, with high energy – Strong swimmer and enjoys participating in a variety of sports.
- Has traveled extensively around the US and internationally with my work family and for personal interest – Has current US passport.
- Can speak French at a basic- intermediate level (Actively pursuing fluency) & basic conversational Spanish.
- Creative – Graduated as class Salutatorian from the High School of Arts & Communications.
- Capable of operating effectively in an ever evolving environment, yet remaining unflappable in high-pressured situations.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized, with outstanding problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team and ‘hands-on’ as necessary.
- Experience supervising household staff and working with service staff and other outside vendors.
- Comprehensive computer skills-both MAC and PC, including Word, Excel, Outlook, I-cal, Safari, Quicken, QuickBooks.