Below is a sampling of our currently available candidates. Please select one or more records and click the Inquire Here button to have a specialist contact you.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Certified Chef and Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
- Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified
- Fingerprinted/Background Criminal Check Complete
- Experienced swimmer
- Immaculate maintenance of a large home for a family of five
- Assist with household errands (post office, refuel/service cars, pharmacy, store return/exchange)
- Keep kitchen clean and organized (load/unload dishwasher, counter-tops, sinks, floor)
- Schedule and oversee vendors and contractors (plumber, cable guy, etc.)
- Shop for groceries and prepare healthy and well-balanced gourmet meals for the family
- Occasional school pick-up and after school activities
- Assist children with homework and social media
- Purchase and giftwrap birthday presents
- Family laundry (wash and fold)
- Keep Inventory of household supplies
- Organize play area, books & wardrobes to help children get themselves ready independently
- Pack/unpack for travel and upload vacation photos
- Travel with the family abroad and domestically
- Overnight childcare while parents travel
- Keep all areas of the house organized: pantry, garage, gym equipment, closets, drawers, office, etc.
- Put away seasonal decoration
- Rotate seasonal clothes, clear out closets and donate unwanted clothes to Goodwill
- Organize pantry and refrigerator
- Replenish supplies and discard food items with expired labels
- Cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and disinfecting sanitary areas
- Immaculate maintenance of antique furnishings, exotic wood, marble, granite and glass surfaces
- Polish Silver, shop for groceries and other household supplies
- Plan menus, prepare meals and serve
- Launder/iron sheets, shirts and delicate clothing
- Organize linen closets, wardrobes and pantry
- Serve during formal dinner parties
- Fluent in English, Hebrew, and Russian
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Outstanding childcare professional is seeking long-term employment in Manhattan. She is extremely reliable, honest and responsible individual with extensive experience with infants and toddlers. She is very kind and has a sunny disposition. She is never frustrated or angry; she is always patient and loving. You will be amazed at her high energy level, warmth and a lovely appearance. In addition to feeding, bathing, changing, dressing, nap time, tummy time and other developmental activities, she enjoys engaging children in reading and storytelling, all kinds of art projects, and educational and fun games. She is also a wonderful puppeteer. She will be a great addition to any family who has young children. She also keeps the house neat and organized, does children’s laundry and assist with overall household management. Requested salary: $800/w. Available for immediate hire.
- Hard-working, upbeat, team-player
- Honest, dependable and reliable
- Extremely clean and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Flexible with days and hours
- Takes and follows directions well
- Well-trained and talented professional
- Knowledgeable in care and upkeep of fine linens and delicate fabrics
- Hand-wash, press, steam fine clothes and linens (wool, silk, cashmere, cotton, etc.)
- Experienced in special care of delicate surfaces (marble, granite, glass, and hardwood)
- Organizing wardrobes, linen and kitchen cabinets and butler’s pantry
- Flower arrangements
- Formal table set up and service
- Household errands
- Light cooking
Nanny/Cook/House manager Live-out
This fabulous nanny who we have known for a number of years and enjoyed great success with has just become available since her current employer was recently promoted and is relocating to Boston immediately. She has long term NYC references, is extremely flexible, physically fit, adores children of all ages and is an awesome good cook as well. She is an excellent communicator with both children and adults, is flexible to travel domestically and abroad and has a “breadth of fresh” air presentation.
She is hoping to find a new position with a special family that begins as soon as possible. She was earning $1250 per week on her last position and is hoping to earn at least that amount on her next position. She brings a tremendous amount of value for her compensation needs.
Don’t wait! Contact us now to request her resume and glowing reference letters before scheduling an interview.
- Honest, reliable and extremely hard-working
- Warm, considerate and very respectful
- Great communicator and team-player
- Skilled in meticulous cleaning, organizing and overall household maintenance
- Knowledgeable in special care for antiques, delicate surfaces and fine laundry
- Excellent family style cook
- Seasoned childcare provider
- Flexible with days and hours
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Available for travel
Personal/Family Assistant/Nanny Live-out
Scheduling, calendar maintenance, travel arrangements and organization, management of household finances, personal shopping, supervision of school aged children including assisting with and review of homework and projects, after school activities, chaperoning, complete responsibility and sole charge of children during numerous overseas vacations are just a small sample of the remarkable things this awesome candidate has done for only 2 families over the past 24 years. She has it all over “Mary Poppins”. Interviewing now for positions that begin in September.
Lively and presentable nanny with extensive childcare experience with infants, toddlers and school-age children is seeking long-term employment in Manhattan.
She is friendly, articulate and fun. Her recent employers dubbed her as “terrific” for being extremely safe conscious, engaging and creative nanny, with the strong ability to keep up with children’s busy schedules, while doing family laundry and preparing delicious meals. Another employer praised her for being “great” and “always activity planned”, and recalled a day when she took children firefly-hunting in the garden. She read to them frequently and engaged them in role-play. She encouraged them to be good-mannered and polite and she herself was a great role model. She has “ton of energy” and she is “happy” and “very positive”.
She followed household rules to a tee and deeply cared for the well-being of the entire family. Any family would be lucky to have her as their children’s nanny.
Educated and experienced live-in nanny with glowing recommendation from her previous employers is available for immediate hire. She is a personable, articulate and professional individual with high-energy and unobtrusive personality. She is passionate about child care, and her warm, loving and playful personality endears her to children from the moment they meet her. She loves engaging them in education play, outdoor games and role play. She constantly comes up with fun and exciting activities and plans for them. She has a knack of turning simple day to day activities into fun adventures. Among her strengths are her punctuality and efficiency. She is also incredibly thorough, and pays special attention to family’s special needs and requirements. She looks after the children with the same level of love, care and attention as a parent, and that makes a very special nanny indeed. Available for immediate hire!
This Bilingual Tagalog/English speaking nanny has over seven years of experience working with children on both the Upper East and West sides of Manhattan. Her references promote her as a loving, caring and an accountable person–someone who goes above and beyond, to not just provide a healthy and safe environment for the children but provide a platform for learning and growth. She is honest, reliable and dedicated to the families she works for. Ask me today how this Nanny can provide value and loyalty to your family and your home.