Below is a sampling of our currently available positions. Please select one or more records and click the Apply Here button to have a specialist contact you.
- College educated — want someone who will do homework with the kids
- Flexible with work schedule — need someone to work from 12 noon – 8 pm on school/camp days, and willing to work some additional morning hours during days on which there is no school (except on federal holidays)
- Fluent in Greek or Spanish — ideal candidate would be fluent in Greek as everyone in the family speaks it; children are in a Spanish immersion program in school.
- Willingness to cook for the family- simple and healthy
- Willingness to travel – domestic and international
|Midtown based/Flexible hours Monday through Friday with some flexibility required/Outstanding benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and salary history/Immediate opening: Apply now!!|
- At least 5+ years of Relevant Work Experience in Private Residences
- Must be experienced and well-versed in dietary restrictions (i.e. Gluten-Free, Kosher, etc.)
- Flexible and Able to Travel Domestically and Internationally
- Clean Background and Verifiable Professional References
- Professional, Discreet, Experienced, and Good-Natured
Downtown family is searching for an experienced Nanny that can help manage and enrich the lives of their three children. Must be developmentally savvy, have the ability to show affection and be gentle yet firm. Candidate must work with other staff as part of a team designed for the betterment of the family. Position is primarily live out with some travel to summer house over the summer. For those times, driving and swimming are required. Must be a happy person with a positive outlook on life. If you are a developmentally savvy nanny and are searching for a wonderful family to work with, then send us your resume today. Salary commensurate with experience.
Couple needed for a beautiful Upper East Side Townhouse. The position is Monday-Friday but the family needs the couple to make this home their home (live-in 7 days). A lovely one bedroom apartment with kitchen (in the home) is provided. Primary responsibilities are meticulous housekeeping, family laundry and some ironing, healthy creative cooking, flower arranging, chauffeur responsibilities and lite outside work (sweeping, snow removal, garbage etc.) The family offers a competitive salary + benefits.
- Doing the shopping, laundry and errands. Experience with washing and ironing a must
- Must have excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Candidate must be able to answer phones properly, take and understand messages accurately and give and take directions well
- Must Drive
- Must like dogs
- Flexible with hours and days off when needs to be
- Tech Savvy including internet, email and smart phone a plus