Below is a sampling of our currently available positions. Please select one or more records and click the Apply Here button to have a specialist contact you.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or related field
- Experience: teaching toddlers in a classroom setting
- Experience: 8+ years of toddler classroom teaching experience
- Experience: Montessori classroom teaching experience or experience with another “progressive” approach like Reggio Emilia or Bank Street in which children learn independently
- Certifications: Montessori certification and/or NYS teaching certification in Nursery or Early Childhood
LIVE OUT HOUSEKEEPER
A professional, efficient and meticulous housekeeper is sought by a Manhattan family to take care of a large apartment. Schedule is M- F, 8 hours a day. Responsibilities are cleaning, family laundry and ironing, handle inventory of supplies and running errands. Competitive rate. Send your resume. Immediate hire!
LIVE IN FULL CHARGE
A growing happy family of three in Westchester is in search of a warm, kind and capable full charge nanny to help a very hands on and involved mom to care for an adorable toddler and their home. Responsibilities are all child related, light cleaning, and simple healthy cooking for the family. Candidate must be well put together, neat and organized, smart and engaging, firm, yet diplomatic and safety conscious. Schedule is live-in Monday thru Friday. Can provide 7 day accommodation and a car, if needed. Competitive salary. Mid-April/May start. Send your resume.
- Cleaning & Straightening
- Grocery and household shopping
- Laundry including light ironing
- Light cooking
- Maintaining outdoor spaces (light sweeping)
- Errands & receiving packages and deliveries
- Caring for the family cat
- Trash and Recycling
- Supervising maintenance and repair people
- Menu Planning (Self Directed or with Family Member)
- Execute Daily Meals and Snacks
- Private Events and Parties as Needed
- Maintain a Well-Stocked Pantry and Fridge
- Keep a Meticulous Kitchen
- Serve and Clear
- Extensive Travel to other Homes (approximately 6 months/yr)
- College educated — want someone who will do homework with the kids
- Flexible with work schedule — need someone to work from 12 noon – 8 pm on school/camp days, and willing to work some additional morning hours during days on which there is no school (except on federal holidays)
- Fluent in Greek or Spanish — ideal candidate would be fluent in Greek as everyone in the family speaks it; children are in a Spanish immersion program in school.
- Willingness to cook for the family- simple and healthy
- Willingness to travel – domestic and international
|Midtown based/Flexible hours Monday through Friday with some flexibility required/Outstanding benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and salary history/Immediate opening: Apply now!!|