Below is a sampling of our currently available positions. Please select one or more records and click the Apply Here button to have a specialist contact you.
- Driving a busy executive in and around Manhattan/Brooklyn
- Many appointments throughout the day
- Must know traffic patterns and NYC streets like the back of your hand
- Personality and professionalism is key
- Business attire
- Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM some flex
- $52K/year + 2 weeks paid vacation and all major holidays (no benefits)
- Immediate need
- At least Five years’ experience working with/caring for children with special needs
- Strong work ethic, high energy level
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail
- Caring, friendly personality, honest and moral nature
- Educators/health care providers are encouraged to apply
- Organize and take part in the children’s games, crafts, activities, reading, homework and outings
- Drive children to/from school and activities, play dates, appointments, e.g. dance class, soccer
- Work with teachers and therapeutic service providers to reinforce recommended protocol – observe child’s behavior and provide verbal feedback to parents and therapists
- Participate in the emotional well-being of the children – promote social development – discipline in keeping with the parents’ direction
- Maintain a high level of personal cleanliness and orderliness and enforce this with the children – e.g. assist with and encourage their personal care, cleaning their rooms, maintaining their wardrobe
- Keep the children’s wardrobes in order, up-to-date & fashionable
- Use personal computing and smart phone to communicate with parents and assist the children – maintain administrative reports as required by parents
- Assist with making medical appointments and ordering supplies
- Plan and prepare healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Perform housekeeping tasks for children’s rooms; for overall household, if called upon in urgent situation
- Education: some college attendance, degree preferred.
- Experience: extensive experience caring for or working with children and special needs
- Availability: weekdays, some weekends, and frequent travel domestic and international (holidays included)
- Strong communication skills: both listening and reporting
- Physically active: swim, bike, etc.
- Organizational skills: ability to plan meals, shop, cook in a healthful way
- Laundry skills: keep children’s wardrobe clean and ready-to-wear
- Pass detailed background check (no criminal record, clean driving record, satisfactory credit report),
- Sign confidentiality agreement and employment contract
- Current driver’s license – must be comfortable to drive SUV – city, country and international
- Possess valid passport
- Excellent cleaning and laundry skills and knowledge a must for care of furnishings and fine fabrics.
- Previous experience working in a semi-formal or informal style of residence will be considered a strong asset.
- Applicants must be service oriented and self-starters.
- Applicants should be energetic with a dedicated work ethic and excellent service skills.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with existing staff.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or related field
- Experience: teaching toddlers in a classroom setting
- Experience: 8+ years of toddler classroom teaching experience
- Experience: Montessori classroom teaching experience or experience with another “progressive” approach like Reggio Emilia or Bank Street in which children learn independently
- Certifications: Montessori certification and/or NYS teaching certification in Nursery or Early Childhood
LIVE OUT HOUSEKEEPER
A professional, efficient and meticulous housekeeper is sought by a Manhattan family to take care of a large apartment. Schedule is M- F, 8 hours a day. Responsibilities are cleaning, family laundry and ironing, handle inventory of supplies and running errands. Competitive rate. Send your resume. Immediate hire!
LIVE IN FULL CHARGE
A growing happy family of three in Westchester is in search of a warm, kind and capable full charge nanny to help a very hands on and involved mom to care for an adorable toddler and their home. Responsibilities are all child related, light cleaning, and simple healthy cooking for the family. Candidate must be well put together, neat and organized, smart and engaging, firm, yet diplomatic and safety conscious. Schedule is live-in Monday thru Friday. Can provide 7 day accommodation and a car, if needed. Competitive salary. Mid-April/May start. Send your resume.
- Cleaning & Straightening
- Grocery and household shopping
- Laundry including light ironing
- Light cooking
- Maintaining outdoor spaces (light sweeping)
- Errands & receiving packages and deliveries
- Caring for the family cat
- Trash and Recycling
- Supervising maintenance and repair people
- Menu Planning (Self Directed or with Family Member)
- Execute Daily Meals and Snacks
- Private Events and Parties as Needed
- Maintain a Well-Stocked Pantry and Fridge
- Keep a Meticulous Kitchen
- Serve and Clear
- Extensive Travel to other Homes (approximately 6 months/yr)
- College educated — want someone who will do homework with the kids
- Flexible with work schedule — need someone to work from 12 noon – 8 pm on school/camp days, and willing to work some additional morning hours during days on which there is no school (except on federal holidays)
- Fluent in Greek or Spanish — ideal candidate would be fluent in Greek as everyone in the family speaks it; children are in a Spanish immersion program in school.
- Willingness to cook for the family- simple and healthy
- Willingness to travel – domestic and international
|Midtown based/Flexible hours Monday through Friday with some flexibility required/Outstanding benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and salary history/Immediate opening: Apply now!!|